The categories of our Members information that we collect, process and hold include:
- Membership contract information (such as name, address, contact information, date of birth)
- Special categories of data including information about age, disability and other relevant information about Members health
we collect and how we use this information
We use Member information data to:
- Inform members about news and developments related to the gym (or affecting the gym), such as changes to opening hours and newsletters
- Ensure the Member is able to engage in physical activity in line with health and safety
- To reach out with current available membership offers and special offers
- Direct debit contracts – Bank details collected, processed and stored via external Direct Debit Companies
Members have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time
- Obtain a copy of the data they provided
- “Be forgotten”: Members can require to have their information deleted completely.
Please note: We will not disclose any of our Members information to third parties unless required to do so by law. Your data will be kept until we receive notice stating otherwise.